so today I decided to just share a few of my thoughts, opinions and beliefs with you. You might not agree with some of these and it’s fine if you don’t, you can tell me about it if you want to, we can even discuss it, but don’t be mean about it and respect everybody else. So here goes:
- If people are mean to you, don’t be mean back. Rise above and just ignore them. I know it’s hard, but believe me, you’ll thank yourself later.
- There is no meaning or purpose of life. It is what you make of it.
- Life isn’t fair.
- Try your best in school and work, but always remember that your mental and physical health should take priority.
- Shut any negative people out. Even if it’s hard, even if they are family.
- Surround yourself with positive, supporting people.
- Consider other perspectives.
- One should always accept help.
- Do what makes you happy and don’t apologise for it.
- If you feel like you can’t go on anymore, get into bed with a hot drink and your favourite food and just watch a movie or read or listen to music or draw or write, do whatever helps you.
- There is no such thing as a soul. There is a body and a mind, which is a result of the brain, a part of our body.
- Tell people how you feel.
- People always say life is short. And it is. I mean in the great scheme of things one lifetime is like a blink to us. But at the same time, it is the longest thing that any of us can ever experience. So don’t be afraid to “waste” some moments by relaxing.
- If you are in a bad situation, get out of it. No matter how hard it is, try.
- Travel. If you ever have the opportunity to go anywhere, even if it’s just your neighbour town, GO!
- (with this one, just remember that this is what I believe and I completely respect it if you believe something else) There are no such things as God or destiny.
- Be who you want to be. Please yourself, not others.
- If you want to have children, go ahead. If you don’t, don’t feel pressured in any way to have children.
- Having friends and/or a family that support you is more important than having a boyfriend/girlfriend.
- If there are any people in your life that discriminate anybody in any way, tell them that that’s not okay, or if you can’t, don’t let them be in your life anymore. They are toxic people.
Okay, I think that’s it for now. I know this is really random, but I just felt like it. Tell me if you’d like me to do more things like this please, so I know what to do next.
See you soon!